About Arts & Crafts: Getting Ready for Baby!

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Barbara Crews, your About Arts & Crafts Editor
Greetings!
So many baby showers are coming up and I've had requests for numerous handmade gifts. I'll never have time to make them all, but I'm going to give it a try. Right now I am creating a large knitted giraffe that just might be the end of me yet. I do know that this will be my one and only!

If there are new babies in your life or showers to attend, consider creating a very special gift for the little one. It doesn't always have to take a lot of time or skill for the perfect gift, it's the love that counts the most.


Baby Gifts to Crochet
Yesterday was a huge day in our family, we became grandparents again, but this time it was a little girl. After two rough and tough boys, I am more than ready to find cute girly stuff to make.

Baby Knitting Tips
Of course I want to make sure everything is just right for the new little one, so I will be going over this article carefully. I've already used a few of these tips, but it's never too late to learn more.
See More About:  knitting for babies  knitting gifts 

Make a Baby Album
Commercial baby albums just don't do it for me. Our baby has already received a gorgeous handmade album from a dear friend. If you have a new baby in the family, check out these great ideas for album making.

Are You a Good Wick or a Bad Wick?
I'll admit to never asking myself that question, but David does. It's a must-read article for both experienced and beginning candlemakers. Who knew there could be such a difference?

 


Arts & Crafts Ads
Featured Articles
Art Supplies for Kids
Baby Bottle Designs
Make a Diaper Cake
Baby Shower Invitations
Sew a Highchair Seat Cover
Bracelets for Mom

 

More from About.com

Top 10 Skin Myths
How do you know the information and advice you get about your skin is true? Start with this article, which debunks some of the the most persistent myths out there. More>



Learn a New Hobby
Are you thinking about taking up a new hobby? From chess to painting to birdwatching, this comprehensive list provides a wide variety of options, to suit all sorts of interests. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Arts & Crafts newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2012 About.com
 

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © artis korea. Design by Templateezy