About Auto & Wheels: Best New Cars of 2012

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


Happy New Year! Let's just dive into the Best New Cars of 2012.

Best New Cars of 2012
I'm not going to go on and on about this list because it's pretty solid, and while one can find fault with most any list, in the spirit of the new year I'm going to let bygones be bygones.
See More About:  new for 2012 

Best New Car: 2012 Prius V
I can't help but wonder why the Prius V is on this list because, not for nothing, this is the ugliest car in the world. I mean, I asked the nice lady sitting next to me on the bus this morning what she thought of the new V and she pepper-sprayed me, which I take as a sign she didn't like it.
See More About:  prius  toyota  new for 2012

Best New Car: 2012 Impreza
After I was booted off the bus (it wasn't my pepper spray) I noticed Aaron also picked the Subaru Impreza but, again, I wondered why he chose the photo of the sedan when we all know the hatch is the one that gets the looks. And the hatch is the versatile one. Why, Aaron, why?
See More About:  subaru  impreza  compact sedans

Best New Car: 2012 Focus
Finally, I have to say I agree with Aaron's Ford Focus pick. If I was going to make a short list of cars (based on this list), it would be the Ford Focus, Honda Civic, and maybe the Jetta GLI. The VW's have such a solid feel, but I do wonder, still, about their long-term durability.
See More About:  ford  focus  compact cars

 


Auto & Wheels Ads
Featured Articles
Fatty Update
2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Convertible
Review: 2011 Jaguar XJL
Top 10 Used Cars From 2011
Top Fuel-Economy Cars for 2012
Studded Snow Tires

 

More from About.com

Living with Depression
By obtaining the correct medical intervention and learning better coping skills, you can not only live with depression, but live well. More>



9 Symptoms of Depression
If you have experienced five or more of these symptoms within the same two week period, this could be indicative of an episode of depression. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Auto & Wheels newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © artis korea. Design by Templateezy