About Auto & Wheels: Does Forester Make The Grade?

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


The early morning temperatures of late have made it abunduntly clear that changes are coming. So put on your gloves and get your ride ready.

Winter Preparedness
I've never gotten stuck in the snow but I have gotten stuck in the summer. And it was a really bad situation because I wasn't at all prepared. That was last time I wasn't prepared. Here's how to give yourself a better chance of making it through the slush.

Winter Warrior: 2011 Subaru Forester
I've always said that if I got stuck in the snow, I expected the person rescuing me would be driving a Forester. And the best thing about the Forester is that it's the right size all of the time (not just rescuing opportunities). So does the 2011 hold up this tradition?

New Cars for 2012
If you don't think your car will make it much past winter then maybe it's not a bad idea to keep the '12s in mind. If it were me (well, a different me with money) I'd totally, totally snag the Audi RS5. Hotdamn, that's a sweet car. The regular Bob would probably be happy with a Ford Focus ST (it's a super-slick hatch). What would you pick?

How to Change Tire Sizes Like a Pro
I'm so old I can remember when wheels were wooden. Ha, OK, not really. But I don't really remember the variety of wheels like we have at our disposal today. It's not so cut and dry, however. Any change you make can impact your ride. Here's what you need to know when consider plus (or minus) sizing your tires.

 


Auto & Wheels Ads
Featured Articles
Aaaaay! Fonzie's Motorcycle To Be Auctioned
Mustang Sales Down In September
Most Expensive Cars. Period.
GoodWood Revivial Wrap-up
Used Cars Sales Moving Upward
Modifying Your Truck to Improve Gas Mileage

 

More from About.com

Food and Mood
Indulging a sweet tooth can cause weight gain, guilt and even worsen depression. Here are a few expert tips to help you resist. More>



Carb Cravings
Ever wondered why you crave carbs (or chocolate and sugar) when you're depressed? Some scientists say it may be chemical. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Auto & Wheels newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © artis korea. Design by Templateezy