About Auto & Wheels: The Tempting 2013s

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


I know, I know. 2013s already? Well, it makes sense since the 2012s are well underway. At least no one is talking about Christmas. Yet.

What's Coming in 2013
How can Acura create such beauty with the NSX and yet make such an ugly car as the ILX (terrible name and I'm aware that NSX shouldn't be a better name than ILX but somehow it is)? Anyway, back in the real world I'm diggin' the Ford Taurus SHO and the Camaro Convertible. It feels great to be proud of American brands again.
See More About:  new for 2013 

I'ma Need One of These
Actually, all three. Coupe, convertible and sedan. What, do you expect me to drive myself around every day? And, yes, I'd totally get the privacy screen installed in the extended wheelbase because I need privacy. If I'm honest, it's to shield the driver. Nobody needs to see me shovel Ring Dings into my face.
See More About:  british cars  rolls-royce  2012 model year

Test Drive: 2012 Ford Edge
When the Ford Edge first hit the road it was all looks on the outside and all Dullsville (Population: Edge) on the inside. Ford's dropped some buckaroos and cleaned that interior up. But is it more than window dressing? If you are leaning to yes, check these rides out.

Creep Creep Creepin' Up
That's not me stalking Jennifer Aniston, it's gas prices movin' on up. The prediction is, before long, gas'll be $5 a gallon. I probably should start practicing some of the techniques covered in this article so that once it really reaches $5 a gallon I have them down pat. Or I could downsize to a small car. One seat for me, one seat for Jenny.
See More About:  fuel-efficient cars 

 


Auto & Wheels Ads
Featured Articles
Holy Crap!
Upgrade Your Car
Mustang Nabs Top Sports Car Award
Keep Your Wheels Looking Great
Audi Wants Some Ducati
How to Perform a Radiator Flush

 

More from About.com

Financial Emergencies
An unexpected change in your financial situation can be incredibly stressful. Here's how to cope. More>



Retirement Planning
Learn the top five things you need to do in order to start building a retirement nest egg. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Auto & Wheels newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2012 About.com
 

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © artis korea. Design by Templateezy